In 2015 ErebusLabs contributed to research and dissemination of 2 journals, 5 conferences, and 2 newsletter editorials.
Two Journal Articles
- Chen, X., Ernst, K., Soman, F., Borowczak, M., & Weirauch, M. (2015). CressInt: a user-friendly web resource for genome-scale exploration of gene regulation in Arabidopsis thaliana. Current Plant Biology, September 2015. doi:10.1016/j.cpb.2015.09.001 Available Online
- Borowczak, M. (2015) Communication In STEM Education: A Non-Intrusive Method for Assessment & K20 Educator Feedback, Problems of Education in the 21st Century, 2015; 65, 18-27. July 2015. Available Online
- Borowczak, M. & Burrows, A. Collaboration and Communication: Assessment Using an Open Version Control Tool. (2015). National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) Area Conference in conjunction with the Association for Science Teacher Education (ASTE). Reno, NV, Oct. 22, 2015.
- Burrows, A., Myers, A, DiPompeo, M., Borowczak, M., Schwortz, A., French, D., Hall, S., & Peterson, F. (2015). Partnerships: A Systemic Study of Two Professional Developments. Association for Science Teacher Education (ASTE). Reno, NV, October 22, 2015.
- Borowczak, M. & Burrows (2015). Engineering and Teacher Partners in STEM Education: What do Engineers Think? Association for Science Teacher Education (ASTE), Portland, OR, January 8, 2015.
- Borowczak, M. & Burrows, A. (2015). Enhancing K12 STEM through University and Industry Partnerships. Boulder 7th Annual Symposium on STEM Education, Boulder, CO, September 21, 2015.
- Burrows, A. & Borowczak, M. (2015). Engineering and Educational Partnerships: Perspectives. University of Wyoming College of Education Research Symposium, Laramie, WY, March 6, 2015.
Two Newsletter Editorials on K-20 STEM Outreach
- Borowczak, M. & Burrows, A. (2015). Methods to Approach Outreach: Help for the Classroom and Beyond. VLSI Circuits and Systems Letter (VCAL), 1(2), 29-31. Available Online
- Borowczak, M. & Burrows, A. (2015). K-20 Education. VLSI Circuits and Systems Letter (VCAL), 1(1), 28-29. Available Online
Mike Borowczak is the chief scientist of Erebus Labs (and a Data Scientist at a Boulder, CO Startup), he is on Academia.edu, Research Gate and LinkedIn. His interests are focused on Cyber / Software / Hardware Security as well K-20 STEM+CS integration. He is on the IEEE-Computer Society’s Executive Committee for the Technical Committee on VLSI, and an active member in ASEE, IEEE, ASTE and other international organizations.
conference, featured, k20